Sunday, March 30, 2008

Brainwashed
















Has your computer ever told you to do something? I kept on getting a little note off the side of my cursor, not even when I was on the net, to go to www.fashionmission.nl, so I did. Okay, I could get lost here and waste so much of my precious time on blogs, and I did. I especially liked the street style section where you can pour through party photos from NY, LA & Paris, like the one of above of Lou Doillon from Cobra Snake. Well I am a mama now, so maybe these nightlife photos are a bit more enticing to me.
Speaking of brainwashing...I had a dream that I was applying gold and black shadow to my eyes ( I know, I have a deep & troubled inner life!) It was very sensual and beautiful and I woke thinking, I need to get me some. I never went on the hunt but I came across a blog where this woman describes going on the hunt herself for Chanel's new gold & black eyeshadow duo to find that they are sold out everywhere. Am I tapped in so to speak, to these trifles of the beauty industry or somehow brainwashed as my boyfriend proposes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey here's a thought -- why don't you re-live your fantasy and do DIY shoot of your dream somehow incorporating my pin into the equation? that would be so FUN! and -- i don't believe you ever got anything to worry about as far "winter coat", beautiful mink, you.